Thursday, November 6, 2008

About Me!

Hello Bloggers...

I am the owner for www.aftermarketscooter.com!

The site is in production and is scheduled to launch in January of 2009.

I am a bike enthusiast. I own two (2) 2.5 Blata mini bikes, one (1) 2003 Honda CBR 600RR, one (1) 2005 Kawasaki 636 sport bike, one (1) 2001 Suzuki DRZ 400 dirt bike and one (1) 2003 Yamaha Zuma 50cc. I love to go to the desert on my Suzuki dirt bike, take my sportbikes to the race track and cruise the streets on my Yamaha Scooter. I plan on buying a new sportbike and BMS Scooter in the near future.

I created this blog to talk about scooters in the USA. It is sometimes hard to find a decent looking scooter in the US or find aftermarket parts to make them look nice. Hopefully you will look to our blog and www.aftermarketscooter.com for this info.

I have traveled to many Asian countries and let me tell you the US is way behind in terms of good looking or rather cool looking scooters.

No comments: